Did you know that all children are musical and music supports all learning?
Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability?
Experience Music Together® and find out how important and how fun your role can be!
Our Music Together classes build on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. We'll help you provide your child with the basic musical skills needed to enjoy social musical activities and to study an instrument, should he or she choose to do so in school.
Music Together is an internationally recognized early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and the adults who love them.
What is a Music Together® class?
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed and playful setting.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
- Weekly classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring (summer classes are a mix of various collections).
- A new professionally recorded CD and a songbook each semester.
See a class in action:
Search our calendar for dates, times and locations.